Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back on track

Time to get back at it now that the holidays are over. The holidays were great, but definately am ready to get back to work and consistant training again. I am taking this week to work out all the holiday kinks and restore some quality movement, and then hopefully start to lift some heavy stuff again.

I did get some reading done over the holiday break. More fun reading than anything. I read Good to Great by Jim Collins, a great business book. I am currently finishing up with The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. I have also been reading bits and pieces of The Neuroscience of Human Movement by Charles T. Leonard and The Science of Flexibility by Michael J. Alter, along with all the journals, magazines, and online stuff that I try to keep up with.

Reading seams to be my biggest struggle, not that I do not read enough, but I can't seem to keep up with all that I want to read and all that's out there. But it's all fun.

AS

4 comments:

mark said...

like the book recommendations.

Aaron Schwenzfeier said...

Thanks!

Good to Great is an awesome book, I am really enjoying The Tipping Point, so much that I just went and bought his most recent book, Blink.

Mike T Nelson said...

I was just going to suggest Blink--AMAZING book.
Mike N

Aaron Schwenzfeier said...

I just started it yesteryday. I am looking forward to it. I like his writing... really makes you look at things in a different light.

Aaron