Here are the details from Chuck Fountaine on Coach Robert dos Remedios' clinic:
Coach Dos is Coming!
Who is Coach Dos?
• Robert dos Remedios, MA, CSCS
• Director of Speed, Strength & Conditioning/Professor in Kinesiology-Physical Education at College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, California.
• 2006 National Strength and Conditioning Association Collegiate Strength Coach of the Year.
• Author of the best selling book Men’s Health Power Training from Rodale Books.
When is he coming?
1:00pm Saturday, March 15
• 2 hour lecture/Q&A entitled "Real-World Fitness: A Conditioning Coach RANT..." Coach Dos will be speaking in the Prairie Rose Room located in Memorial Union on the campus of North Dakota State University. This lecture will be open to the entire student body and to any members of the community/area who wish to attend. Attendance is free, but we ask that at least one non-perishable food item be donated to stock local food shelves.
Coach Dos’ visit is made possible by the NDSU Exercise Science program and the NDSU Wellness Center. See you there!
For additional information, please contact Chuck Fountaine at 701-231-6385 or firstname.lastname@example.org