Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GAIN 2011

Sorry about my lack of blogging lately, I've been beyond busy, as a coach tends to be. However, I was fortunate enough to have recently attended Vern Gambetta's GAIN Apprentorship which easily fit the trend lately for me of volume and intensity;"Bulgarian method learning". After having had a few days to recover and reflect, the educational experience I was far from disappointed. GAIN was 6 days full of great information and interaction among top level coaches, educators, and therapists. There were great presentations from Vern Gambetta, Kelvin Giles, Jim Radcliffe, Jack Blatherwick, Gary Winkler, Tracy Fober, Carl Valle, Joe Przytula, Greg Thompson, and Ed Ryan; and no-less impressive were those in attendance from all areas of physical and sport culture.

I thank Coach Gambetta for putting together a great educational experience.

AS

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Awesome! I will be calling you hopefully this weekend to pick your brain on this one! Sounds great.

Rock on
Mike T Nelson PhD(c)